Monday, May 5, 2008

What to do with a sick 4 year old!

So Max was up a little later than usual last night and up a little earlier than usual this morning....now he is laying like a limp sloth on our couch! I had pretty much have become a pro with dealing with sick "infants" but a 4 year old - yeah ...no clue.
I just hope he doesn't puke! I can deal with everything....but puke...not so well.
Poor guy! Hopefully he can just get a lot of rest today. He can watch Star Wars again! 2 1/2 of my kid on crack - he is mesmorized by Star Wars.
We went to The Police Concert last night....The Police was my first concert as a kid in 1983 at the Rosemont Horizon. Last night the band I saw was merely a shadow of their former selves. Andy Sommers had more "asses" on his chin than the whole venue, Stuart looked like himself just 25 years older - not a good look for a 50 something guy....Sting on the other hand - does not age....he looked great and his biceps looked huge! They sounded great from what a could hear - but visually something that will scar my memory for a while...
And here comes the puke! I am in for fun today!

No comments: