Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Good Bye Guitar Hero 3....Hellooooo Rock Band!

We'll I did something yesterday - that was long over due! I decided to trade in all of my old video games (well not all of them). Anyway - I realize that you can't get more than .50 on some games these days - geeze I didn't think my games sucked that bad!
Anyway - I decided to go ahead an pick up "Rock Band" for myself and Nick Jr."Attack of The Toybots" for Max...
Well I must admit - I don't think I will be picking up Guitar Hero for a while! The songs included in Rock Band are much more along the lines of my musical taste! Regardless - I will be able to "shred" anyone that dares enter my house and picks up one of my axes....
Can't wait until it warms up again! I am missing being outside with the kids and doing yard work! Most of my "projects" are finished on the inside of the house - I still have to tackle our master bedroom closet - it just doesn't make a ton of sense for me to clean out the 7 shirts and 5 pair of pants I have as opposed to my wife's side which is filled with tons of clothes - but she still never has anything to wear? Hmmm?
Today we are gonna go and run some errands - I need to pick up a "old" found love - I have been really into incense of late - it drives Laura nuts - but it's cheaper and safer than candles!

No comments: