Friday, May 2, 2008

Here Comes The Weekend!

Well - it's Friday and I am looking forward to spending to quality time with "The Reaper" (for those that don't know that is the name of my Guitar I use for my music games! Maybe someday I will post a picture! I need to trick that thing out a bit though....needs something...
Max and I camped out in the living room last night - I set up a tent...loaded in the blankets, watched Foster's Home of Imaginary Friends, snuggled and passed out by 9:30!
Laura wouldn't jump in - she said "not on a work night honey..." ahhh the poor old bag - I know she gets tired :)
I am looking forward to the weekend! Lawn is cut, weather is gonna be bad, I have some Leinies and Magic Hat in the fridge - that's what sucks about Whole Foods - they don't sell the cheap beer....I should put that on a comment card.
Congrats to my wife who did a great thing at work - she works hard and shows she can be a solid leader, and works well with others!

No comments: