Friday, April 18, 2008

Hanging with the Monkeys

Today we went to the Zoo! I think Max had a good time - was more like a fast, test out trip...we'll go back again someday soon. Max got to touch a snake and a ferret - we didn't go to the kids Zoo though...maybe next time. It was just as I predicted - some kids running all over the place, moms not paying attention to their kids - old people parking their "rascals" and wondering about! If you need the frickin Rascal so bad - why don't you stay in it instead of parking it the middle of nowhere. Hmmmm? Is their a future in Rascal Valet parking? I think next time we will go later in the afternoon - at least the field trips will be gone by then!
The only other hitch in the trip was a construction worker driving back from "lunch break"... This guy was speeding through the parking lot - so I followed him. He parked his car and I rolled down my window - I told him he should really slow down - their are a lot of families with kids around - he seemed to be a little intimidated - then I followed up with "It would suck if you took out a kid or someones family" with a smile. I am sure he felt humilated as I repremanded him in front of his "work buddies" - the asshole deserved it!
So after a 35 minute nap by Zoey - we ventured back out to the park - Max had is first "ouch" injury of the spring....I watched him fall from these stepping stool things and his head bounce back like a pinball machine... Didn't look so good! He should be allright - I can't tell you how many times I hit my head or was knocked out as a kid - only to get back up and shrug it off! Hmmmm maybe that's what's wrong with me! Anyway - I feel bad for the little guy....he is enjoying watching Sponge Bob and sipping down some water now!
What to do with Zoey's hair? Since I shave my head - and not to up on how to do a little girls hair! I need some help! I have tried bows (reminds me of a Pat Benetar video) - they seem to be too small for her big head (she get's that from my wife(the big head)). Anyway - I have been searching online to find some tips! This is the best I have found so far - http://www.wikihow.com/Style-a-Little-Girl - I will keep you updated!

No comments: