Thursday, April 17, 2008

Mom is working late...

What a great day we had today! Lots of fun in the front yard...the back yard...the garage. I think Zoey likes Max's "4 Wheeler" better than he does! It was nice to talk to Max's teacher today and see that he is doing better in school. She said he is listening better and behaving better also. Well it's 7 PM and Zoey is enjoying Dora - Max is enjoying a cool bottle of Crayola Water and Dad is getting a rest! Of course my foot started hurting me today - yes ....a gout flare up(No not only old Jewish Men get the gout)! The gout sucks - but I think it's because I have been loosing weight so quickly - I weighed in at 218 today...only 3 pounds from my "target" weight! Everything after 215 is a bonus! Ahhh.... the hours of feeling my stomach gargle and thoughts of someday obtaining a figure off The PS90 video can't be too far away! Anyway - if you are counting I have lost 22 lbs! I have been smoke free for over 50 days - things are looking up - I hope! We are gonna go to the Zoo tomorrow - should be a nightmare there! I can only inagine the number of parents who let their kids run wild because they are at the Zoo! It's going to be in the upper 70's - ahh what am I asking for??? We'll see! Well - I will have the camera charged up and ready to go - only if blogger lets me put pictures up again...

No comments: