Monday, April 14, 2008

Rockin In A Free World...

Wow - its been a few days since I posted anything - I guess it has been due to me "getting" off track the past few days! I reached the milestone of 220 lbs last Thursday - so of course "rewarding" myself - I haven't been eating and exercising the way I should! No worries though...I have started back up and this week looks to be sunny and the 70's the rest of the week! Oh yeah - time to sweat my ass off doing yard work! The best thing about yard work - is it means the kids will be outside most of he day and won't be able to make more "house" work for me!
So last week - I told you that we got Lego Star Wars for the PS2.... Max is way into it and is doing very well in the game - once and a while he asks me to help him out! Otherwise - I can tell you he is getting the gaming thing down! Only if he would learn all of his letters! It has also given Spiderwick a back seat for a few days!
This past weekend - we broke down and did it - purchased Guitar Hero 3! My wife has actually been sitting down and trying to play it! Yes, I must admit (coming from a guy who won't let anyone beat him in a game) the 1st time out she smoked me! But, as Max will tell you - "Mommy - Daddy just smoked you!" This game is addicting - I can't wait to pick up the "axe" again later tonight!
It even looks as if Zoey has found a game she likes to play! I think she gets it from her Great Nana! My grandmother is going to be 88 this June and still takes trips to the gambling boats!

2 comments:

Burbanmom said...

Ahhhh, so nice to see you encouraging little Z's budding interest in gambling. ;-)

Burbanmom said...

Ahhhh, so nice to see you encouraging little Z's budding interest in the one armed bandits. ;-) Maybe next week you could get her some a roulette wheeel.