Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Ughhh Oh!

We'll it's Tuesday night - my body is tired - as I sit on the back patio enjoying the cool breeze and quiet! The title for the blog is because Max got in trouble today at school today and had to be the last one dismissed after class! Max has been causing some "mischief" at school lately - yeah the usual 4 year old things - knocking down other people's blocks - pushing! I think a lot of it has to do with the fact he doesn't have any "good" friends and is trying to fit in....poor little guy - he has been doing so well at home too! Listening, learning, helping his sister, eating "healthy choices". Well - not much longer till summer is here and there are a bunch of little guys around here for him to make friends with. If he only knew of the hours I logged in detention from causing trouble! Ok - now is this sick - as I am typing I am waiting for my neighbors in the back of us to go to bed so I can move their "spot light" that has been shining in our bedroom windows for the past 4 months! I have accomplished many things in the past couple of weeks, losing weight, finding discipline for our children, "spring cleaning" - Don't I deserve a little bit of mischief for myself! We'll it doesn't beat using the "winger" (three man sling shot) with my friends in 7th grade....

1 comment:

Burbanmom said...

Sounds like the stealth project you had going down here when you hid in the bushes at night waiting for the "car break-in kids"!

Poor Max. Hope he feels more "at home" in school soon.