Thursday, May 15, 2008

Going To The Big Top

Could this be my chance to run away with the Circus? Yeah - I don't think so... Tonight we are taking the kids to Ringling Bros... It sure has been a long time since I have been to the Circus - I think the last time I went was in like 1994 - I was taking a girl on a "surprise" date and found out she was an active member of PETA...if I remember correctly I don't think we went on a date again. A long time has passed since then and we are headed out as a family to see the "BELLO-BRATION" - what happened to the regular fricken circus? I guess they have to change with the times too! Regardless - I showed Max a video this morning and he seems pretty amped up about it.... Zoey on the other hand has been in a foul mood all day long and we are dragging her out right when she goes to bed...that on top of my strong dislike of being in crowds, driving in bumper to bumper traffic...hopefully we will have a great time! I will report back tomorrow to let you know if I tell anyone to F-Off or call anyone an A-Hole at the Circus!

No comments: