Friday, May 16, 2008

The Circus Review

So we all went to the Circus last night and had a great time - I only kicked one rude guy in the shin....I think he will look where he is going the next time he decided to plow his way through a crowd of kids and families and then run into me carrying my 20 month old daughter. I did feel like we got "sucker punched" after we walked through the door.... (2 Light up thingies $40, one Tiger stuffed animal ($18), One box of Ringling Bros Popcorn ($8), One Picture as a Clown ($16), we didn't purchase this but One Box of Cotton Candy ($12) - yeah doesn't take a genius to do the math there!
Anyway we all really enjoyed it - Zoey really liked the Clowns, and the "Kitty Cats". Max ...I think was just visually stimulated by everything, Bello The Clown, and mostly all of the cool cars they had. Dad enjoyed watching the half dressed Circus girls, Laura I think liked the Tightrope Brothers (or lovers?)!
A couple of "bonus" things also - parking was only $5 bucks and we only had to walk about a block....next to the parking lot The Circus had set up a staging area for the animals - so we all got to go in before the show started and see all of the animals up close!
This is an exhausted Zoey after a long day!

Well - we are dropping them off at Aunt Anne's for 2 nights....I will keep you updated on how many hours I can sleep and how much "Rock Band" I can play!

No comments: