Monday, May 19, 2008

Coughing Up Organs

Wow - so I haven't had much experience with allergies in my life - if this is what it makes you feel like they sure do suck! Itchy eyes , runny or clogged nose, hacky cough, cough, cough, cough, did I mention cough? I feel like I could cough up an organ or something.
Well - enough whining - I just need some sympathy - Max told me he would "take care" of me this morning - at least it was thought that count!
Did I mention I was changing my name to McLovin? I finally got to watch "Super Bad" ...I must admit it was pretty funny but I did enjoy "Knocked-Up" much better. I fell in love with Blockbuster again this past weekend -no - not like I would ever go "rent" movies - I would just end up "buying" them anyway - so this weekend Block Buster had a movie sale "3 for $20" - a goldmine to a closet movie fan like me! So my purchases included the previously mentioned "Super Bad", "Mr. Magoriums Wonder Emporium", and "Sweeney Todd".
Well - I couldn't get outta there just spending $20 so I bought some PS2 Games also - another steal...a Wrestling Game called "Galactic Wrestling" (All of the old MUSCLE guys), "Open Season" for Max, and "Man Hunt 2" (no not a gay game - one where you stalk and kill people)...needless to say -all 3 for $25

1 comment:

Burbanmom said...

You shouldn't feel bad about the purchases -- all GREAT flicks! So don't worry about it. You shouldn't worry, I'm not worried, don't worry about it. ;-)