Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Rambling...

Wow - last day of school for Max tomorrow...I can't wait for summer to begin, nowhere to be at anytime, time is going to be a friend not a foe, let the games begin! I was going to camp out with Max tomorrow night but it looks a little chilly for the next few days...this weekend however - it's on! Dad will be sporting a 6 pack - Max will be armed with his "light saber" - hopefully the girls will be inside - and Max and I are gonna rough it in the backyard. Ahh if the neighbors don't love me already...wait until they see me taking a leak in the backyard.
I think we are gonna hit up Dick's or Target tomorrow for some camping goods...we need a couple sleeping bags and some good flash lights.
We went to Whole Foods today - I love that store but it is going to force us into foreclosure! I did get all very "healthy" things - hopefully I can shave a few more pounds before we go to Chicago. We are headed there to see our new nephew and celebrate my Grandmother's 88Th Birthday. I can't wait for her to see the kids.
Did I mention how much I like Whole Foods? It's kinda like the Candy Store for a 36 year old married guy...I love to see all of the "natural", hippy, chicks there. Geeze I remember being in my early 20's and thinking the same way about going to the strip club. Yeah - I am getting old!
The cute girl (mid 20's) wearing a funky hat that made my Orzo cup was smoking hot!

No comments: