Tuesday, August 5, 2008

It's been awhile...

Geeze - am I slack or what? I haven't posted a blog in over a month and a half! We have been pretty busy this summer...Max has gone to a few camps, been doing a lot of backyard camping, swimming, went to Chicago, a mini-trip to Cedar Point, The Great Wolf Lodge, Delaware State Park Camping Trip, I got my first "ink", Zoey is running without looking behind into "the terrible two's", we have mastered both versions of Lego Star Wars, started Lego Indiana Jones...yeah it has been pretty packed - I am beat and looking forward to Max starting school next month!
I have also started my venture into the Ebay World - I got pretty lucky and sold a bunch of stuff right off the bat! If my wife would ever give me the "extra" time I need to do it like she promised I think I could do pretty well - I still have a bunch of stuff to sell!

No comments: